SUCCEED: How to Fix OCSP response is not yet valid (contains a date in the future). (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_future_response) on Firefox Browser!
OCSP response is not yet valid (contains a date in the future).
(Error code: sec_error_ocsp_future_response)
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.
HOW TO FIX:
1. Open Firefox Browser, type on the URL address (without space): about:config
2. If warning appear, just click: I’ll be careful, I promise!
3. On search box, type: ocsp
4. Then, change the value as shown below:
or see figure below:
5. Done, close the Firefox Browser, and re-open again.
6. Let’s try some websites. 🙂